Re: [Exim] Wish List Item: $rbl_name

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Wish List Item: $rbl_name
On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 10:40:06PM +0530,
Suresh Ramasubramanian <mallet@???> is thought to have said:

> Frank Elsner [Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 04:58:58PM +0100]:
>
> > An idea which came up when customizing prohibition messages:
> > It might be useful to have
> >                            $rbl_name         containig the RBL name
> > available besides $rbl_domain and $rbl_text.

> Nice idea - only, the rbl_text (which returns the TXT record) generally
> contains a URL pointer like http://www.mail-abuse.org/[rbl/rss/dul] which
> makes it rather clear _which_ blacklist the connecting server is listed on.
>
> I think one or more MAPS lists dont return a TXT record though ... not sure.

And then you can generate your own (which is why I asked for $rbl_domain
in the first place). This is what I use:

# RBL rejection
rbl_reject: Host $sender_fullhost is not permitted to send mail to or |\
    through $primary_hostname. |\
    ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{relays.mail-abuse.org} {You have an open SMTP relay\
    which has been used to send spam|See:\
    <URL:http://mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/nph-rss?query=$sender_host_address>|\
    for details.|}}
    ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{rbl.maps.vix.com} {$rbl_text|}}
    ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{dul.maps.vix.com} {Dialup connections are not\
    permitted to directly use this mail server.|Please use your ISP's mail\
    server instead.\
    For details $rbl_text|}}
    Please contact postmaster@??? with any questions.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality