Re: [Exim] Wish List Item: $rbl_name

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Wish List Item: $rbl_name
Frank Elsner [Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 04:58:58PM +0100]:

> An idea which came up when customizing prohibition messages:
> It might be useful to have
>                            $rbl_name         containig the RBL name
> available besides $rbl_domain and $rbl_text.

Nice idea - only, the rbl_text (which returns the TXT record) generally
contains a URL pointer like http://www.mail-abuse.org/[rbl/rss/dul] which
makes it rather clear _which_ blacklist the connecting server is listed on.

I think one or more MAPS lists dont return a TXT record though ... not sure.

     -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree