[Exim] Filtering and SMTP processing questions

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Christian Balzer
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: [Exim] Outlook 2000, TLS, and SMTP Auth
Assunto: [Exim] Filtering and SMTP processing questions
Hello,

I use a central filter as the first director to filter spam in our
mail system (3.12):
---
central_filter:
  driver = forwardfile
  file = SPAMFILTER
  user = mail
  file_transport = address_file
  no_check_local_user
  no_verify
  filter
  allow_system_actions

---

This was chosen to allow individual filtering (for now the ability to
turn it off or on).

Here are my questions, any help would be greatly appreciated:

1. First bit in the filter file is:
---
# Only once...
if not first_delivery
then
  finish
endif

---
This should guard against mail queue runs, but not if the filter director
is hit again due to an alias expansion in a later director, right?

2. What would be an elegant lookup for a list of people who don't want
that filter (that list would be a standard file with one address per line).
Right now I have the rather clumsy:
---
# Let things pass for these
if $original_domain matches "gol.com" and (
  $original_local_part matches "abuse" or
  $original_local_part matches "postmaster" )
then
  finish
endif
---

3. At what time are the RBL warning headers added to a mail? Before it
would hit the first director? If so that would be very nice, as I could
run some things (like some ORBS sublists) in warning mode and users who
want to filter on those could still do so on our MX servers (mail boxes
are on different machines).

Dewa,

<CB>
--
Christian Balzer        Network Engineer        Engineering
chibi@???       Exodus Communications K.K.