Re: [Exim] fgrep-style lookups in filter files

Top Pagina
Auteur: Andromeda
Aan: Exim
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] fgrep-style lookups in filter files
At 05:07 PM 2/10/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Not in a filter. (May be possible in Exim 4.)

Can you add that to your wishlist? It would be nice.

>Note that Exim filters are not like procmail. They work in different
>ways. A filter runs before any deliveries; procmail *is* a delivery.

I know, but their processing is basically the same.

I guess that means I will HAVE to use procmail in addition to the standard
filters?

>$h_received: ?

Sorry, my mistake... I had it confused with certain other headers which are
not available in user filters.

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98