[Exim] Exim with Mailman... Issues/

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jason
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Exim with Mailman... Issues/
If any of you guys are using Exim with Gnu/Mailman I would really
appreciate some help.
Here is the problem with Exim and Mailman that I have encountered.

I get an error messge when I reply to the confirmation email... could
someone that know's about this help me out.
Here is the email that I get as a reply to my confirmation.