著者: Norm
To: Georg v. Zezschwitz, exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Accelerating delivery
At 14:45 01/02/2001 +0100, Georg v. Zezschwitz wrote:
>I wonder if any tools exist to "prebuild" a wait-remote-smtp database.
>I inject some thousand mails into the exim spool directory
>by BSMTP. Before starting delivery, I'd like to build
>a wait-remote-smtp database, so that Exim uses the feature of
>delivering mails on the same TCP channel.

Whoops, hit the wrong button there.

As I was saying, I have a similar question to ask. I may soon be in the
situation of delivering a mail-shot to over 150,000 subscribers (very
popular mailing list). If anyone has any good advice about settings
for exim to cope well with this, I'd be interested to hear them...

                      "Blessed is the norm."  John Wyndham