[Exim] Extreme Newbie - Exim and Exhange 4.0

Página Inicial
Autor: schoon
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Extreme Newbie - Exim and Exhange 4.0
Thanks for reading!

    My old ISP used to handle our SMTP gateway - so all I every had to do
was point the Exchange Internet Mail Connector to it and off we ran. I'm
in the process of setting up my own SMTP gateway and replacing Exchange
with TradeServer. I've been all through the docs & faqs, but I still
find Exim overwhelming. In a nutshell, this is what I want to put
together:

Linux/Exim outside firewall providing SMTP services to/from internet.
Exchange/TradeServer sits on internal LAN and makes periodic mail runs
to Linux/Exim box.

All users are <username>@domain.com - nothing fancy there.

I've also looked through some of the sample config scripts, but am still
confused on setting up this up. Are there any other pointers I could get
my hands on to figure this out??

Thanks!

.mark
I had no shoes and I pitied myself. Then I met a man with no feet, so I
took his shoes. --Anonymous