Re: [Exim] Adding headers after AUTH

Página Inicial
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: michael
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Adding headers after AUTH
michael@??? said:
> I would really like to see something similar, perhaps with
> "ID=$authenticated_id", similar to "helo=" and "ident=" in the default
> received header.

You need to be careful here - it might not be something you want to put
in the headers since its giving away information about your account
usernames. Additionally there is just a chance that leaking this data
has data protection issues in the EU.

My take is that it should not be added as a compiled in value, but
should be given as an option in a sample config file.

    Nigel.