RE: [Exim] Mailing list split?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bernard Stern
Para: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Mailing list split?
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:40:33 +0000 Yann Golanski wrote:

(...)
> Are two lists really necessary? I don't think so. Look at exim-POP and
> exim-IMAP (or whatever they are called -- shows you how much those are
> used) that were created when there was a lot of talk about POP/IMAP.
> Still, there is no traffic on those list and there hasn't been anything
> posted in the last month or so.

> As for high traffic lists, this is one of those things you have procmail
> or a filter file and dump mails in folders that you can read at your
> leasure when you have the time.

> I don't see a need for two lists...

> --
> Dr Yann Golanski                                      Senior Developer
>          Please use PGP: http://www.kierun.org/pgp/key-planet

mmhhh... again one of those "me-too" mails, be I must admit
that Yann Golanski has taken the words from my mouth.

Regards,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

        mail: SWITCH Head Office       a          Tel: +41 1 268 1520
              Limmatquai 138           n          Fax: +41 1 268 1568
              CH-8001 Zurich           d        e-mail: stern@???