Re: [Exim] Using Exim on a large volume fallback MX

Top Pagina
Auteur: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Using Exim on a large volume fallback MX
Michael Cope rearranged electrons thusly:

> We also would be interested in any tools people have to identify and
> remove spam. Remember, the less spam we send the less you get :-).

http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl and http://www.mail-abuse.org/dul will do the
trick (after which, a lot of log-watching + local blacklisting takes care of
the rest) :)

Otherwise, "content-based" filters for spamming are a big risk, IMHO at least.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org