Re: [Exim] Exim 4 Planning - some comments.

Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim 4 Planning - some comments.
I prefer the "running filter" approach (ACL isn't really the right term),
and putting it into a separate section of the config file so it isn't a
"multiple-use option" makes sense as well. It make the process Exim must go
through to accept/deny a message very clear and understandable, IMHO. Of
course, I'm a programmer as well, so my opinion may be biased, but it's
still far better than the current conglomeration of options that
conflict/override each other.