Re: [Exim] Exim 4 Planning - some comments.

Autor: Roger Burton West
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim 4 Planning - some comments.
On or about Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 10:48:21AM +0000, Philip Hazel typed:
>On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, John Sloan wrote:
>> Hmm. I'm uncomfortable with this proposed syntax. An alternative might
>> be to go with an ACL type format
>What do other people feel about this proposal?

I don't like ACLs. I don't like multiple settings of the same option.
I like _explicit_ AND/OR, not implicit-in-syntax. If I'm writing a
set of rules, I'll already be thinking of it in that structure; if I
have to translate to ACL, I risk messing it up. (And I like parentheses.)

It's all personal taste.

Erm, either but not concurrently? (Runs away fast.)

Roger