Re: [Exim] Planning for Exim 4

Author: Roger Burton West
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Planning for Exim 4
On or about Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 02:03:01PM +0000, Philip Hazel typed:

>If you are interested in the future technical development of Exim,
>please read this document and send me (or the exim-users list) any
>comments you may have. Even simple remarks such as "I like this idea" or
>"I don't like this idea" will be useful feedback.

I wasn't planning to comment on this, since my use of Exim is at a
fairly basic level; but the consolidation of policy rejection features
strikes me as an absolutely superb idea. I like, or at least don't
object to, most of the other functions; but accept_recipient is
really rather fine. Yes, it'll look like a statement; but the level
of complexity won't change (it's a complex job anyway) and it'll be
easier to trace and debug.

Roger