Re: [Exim] timeouts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bart van Dommelen
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] timeouts
Hi Philip,

Beside starting a daemon with -odqr (you were right, I don't start it
actually), I set 'queue_remote_domains = ! *.<mydomain>' in the
configuration file (Q1401 in FAQ). Eventually it queues outgoing mail but
after a long period. According to the logfile the message is deferred (-44).
Can it be that Bind is trying to resolve it somehow ? When I disable Bind or
ISDN, all messages get queued right away.

Kind regards,

Bart van Dommelen.
email:dommel@???