Re: [Exim] timeouts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Bart van Dommelen
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] timeouts
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, Bart van Dommelen wrote:

> I use Exim for delivering mail to a smarthost. To prevent Emim from routing
> remote adresses it is started with parameters '-odqr'.

I think you have misunderstood how Exim works. There is no concept of
"starting Exim". What I presume you have done is to start an Exim daemon
with -odqr. This will not affect messages that are sent locally, because
they are not sent to the daemon (unless your MUA sends them over TCP/IP
to the local host).

What you probably want to do is to set queue_remote in the Exim
configuration file. That will apply to all Exim processes, not just the
daemon.