Re: [Exim] Require_files error has changed?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: John Horne
CC: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Require_files error has changed?
On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, John Horne wrote:

> Not really a problem, but I'm wondering if the 'require_files' code for
> localuser directors has changed recently?

> I could find nothing relevant in the ChangeLog file about this.

How about this change, from 3.164:

4. Changed what happens if a user or group name in a require_files list does
not exist. Previously Exim panicked. Now it just fails the require_files
condition. Change 15 of 3.161 made $local_part as a user name unusable in
a localuser director, because it panicked for non-local-users. This change
makes it useable again.