Re: [Exim] Filter question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Richard.Reynolds
Para: Andromeda
CC: Exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Filter question
Not that I know how to do that, but to keep your system out of trouble you
might want to do something with counting howmany spam messages you get
from a host, and replying to postmaster every once and a while say 10
messages, maybee including a digest of all the spam.

only because as an admin i would not like to see all the messages and some
systems allow spam, either spicifically, or by not disallowing it. and you
would not want to have them increasing your load, or complaining to your
host

Please keep me or the list informed as I would like to know what you get
figured out

                                   ,'' '',
     Richard Reynolds              ( 0 0 )                La Mesa , Ca

                       E-Mail: Richard.Reynolds@???
                          IRC: Dalnet #!rsr, rsman