[Exim] Filter question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Exim
Asunto: [Exim] Filter question
Hello all,

I have a question... I am trying to find out whether the $sender_host_name
or the actual IP of the sender host is available to filters, and if so,
how...

I'm trying to improve a current filter that just bounces a specific address
back to the original sender. Obviously spam usually uses fake reply-to:
addresses, so that message goes nowhere. I want to modify that bounce to
bounce to the postmaster of the sending host so that they are aware that
they are being abused.

Obviously I'm treading on dangerous territory here by doing that, but one
never knows...

Any ideas?

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/