Re: [Exim] LDAP: both mailbox and alias delivery at the same…

Autor: Marc Langer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] LDAP: both mailbox and alias delivery at the same time
On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 14:19:15 +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> Check out the "extract" expansion operator for extracting individual
> sub-fields.

Sorry, I have read the documentation for hours now, but I wasn't able
to understand how I can use "extract" in a director with
"query=...". Could you please give me a little example (it doesn't need
to be LDAP, I just want to understand the syntax).

Thanks,
Marc