Re: [Exim] Problems with virtual domains

Autor: Steve Haslam
A: Rick Morris, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Problems with virtual domains
On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 10:15:07AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Rick Morris wrote:
>
> > As you can see, after the first rewrite is done and the new address goes
> > through the directors, it is passed back through a second time.
>
> I haven't got time to check your config in detail, but do you know about
> the new_director option? It might solve your problem.

Actually, I think what's needed here is to be able to jump from a
director straight to a router. "new_director = lookuphost" doesn't
work :(

Alternatively, as other people have mentioned, you can go to an SMTP
transport with hosts=${domain}, but I don't know if that does MX
processing.

SRH
--
+                  Steve Haslam                  |   W: +44-20-7447-1839   +
+  Just Another Production Engineer, Excite UK   |   M: +44-7775-645618    +