[Exim] webmail and webadministration for virtual mail accoun…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Peter Brezny
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] webmail and webadministration for virtual mail accounts.
I searched the archives of this list and came across Jeremy C. Reed's
description of how he has configured his virtual mail accounts. I am hoping
to find some administrative programs as well as a compatible webmail
interface that will work with a similar configuration. I'm looking for what
vpopmail can do with qmail, but using exim as the MTA. The features on the
pop side of things that i'm looking for include the following (pulled right
off http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/)

Compatible Email client/server packages
QmailAdmin <http://www.inter7.com/qmailadmin/> web based vpopmail admin
tool.
vqsignup <http://www.inter7.com/vqsignup/>cgi program to allow people to
signup for email accounts. based vpopmail admin tool.
Courier IMAP <http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/> IMAP server.
SqWebMail <http://www.inter7.com/sqwebmail/> web based email client.

I've copied the article i referred to above, below.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.

[Exim] Switching over from qmail