Re: [Exim] Changing domain in Helo Statement

Top Pagina
Auteur: Allan Rafuse
Aan: Exim, Andromeda
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Changing domain in Helo Statement
With the ${primary_hostname} approach, exim won't load
    ${primary_hostname} = mysql;select domain from domainlist where domain='$sender_address_domain'
    ${primary_hostname} = PRIMARY_HOSTNAME

These just fail and pass the Lookup String without actually looking it up.
    primary_hostname = mysql;select domain from domainlist where domain='$sender_address_domain'
    PRIMARY_HOSTNAME = ${lookup mysql{select domain from domain_redirect where domain='websprite.com'}{websprite.com}{}}

On Tue, 05 Dec 2000 19:33:23 +0200, Andromeda wrote:
>primary_hostname = PRIMARY_HOSTNAME

Have you tried it without the macro?

Andromeda