[Exim] Changing domain in Helo Statement

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Allan Rafuse
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: [Exim] Changing domain in Helo Statement
I have a ton of virtual domains. I have modified
the received_header_text to signify the email
coming from mail.{virtualdomain}.com. The email
looks fine, but now i'd like to change exim's
primary_hostname to $sender_address_domain when
the email goes out.

That way, the full email will look like each virtual domain
has their own name server (except for a reverse lookup).

I have:

PRIMARY_HOSTNAME = mysql;select domain from domainlist where domain='$sender_address_domain'
primary_hostname = PRIMARY_HOSTNAME

When I send it out, exim sends: mysql;select domain from domainlist where domain='$sender_address_domain'
as it's helo string! How can I fix this/work around it.

-Allan

<- Allan Rafuse ->
Systems Administrator
Freeview Publishing Inc.