RE: [Exim] smartuser director

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: Exim-Mailing-List
Asunto: RE: [Exim] smartuser director
On 05-Dec-00 at 09:40:07 Tom Fischer wrote:
> external mails that doesn't match any local_user should be directed to a
> mailbox. That works fine, but internal mails with no matching mailbox
> should return with an error message. How can i do that?

Not sure that this is what you want, but in our case for an 'unknown' user
we run a smartuser director specifying the transport. The transport has a
(perl) filter on it which 'creates' the error message sent back.

The director is:

unknownuser:
no_expn
no_verify
domains = PLYMOUTH
driver = smartuser
transport = unknown_user

The transport is:

unknown_user:
driver = pipe
command = TABLES/messages/unknown-user.pl "$local_part" "$return_path"
return_fail_output
log_fail_output
prefix =
timeout = 10m
user = exim

Altenatively don't specify anything and exim will automatically send an
error message back (again stating that it is an 'unknown' user).

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???