Re: [Exim] Canned clue?

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Canned clue?
Tabor J. Wells rearranged electrons thusly:

[quoting a clueless admin with terminal recto-cranial inversion]

> > Sir, our mail server has been setup this way for 3 years and this is
> > the first time anyone has said anything to us about this. I see no
> > reason to change the way we operate because one mail server has a
> > problem with ours.

> *sigh*

Tabor : Was this a 'doze MTA (NTMail or iMail, most likely)? We've been
seeing several of these - and I can't firewall that $^$#^^$# box, much as I'd
like to (it keeps bouncing bounces - but belongs to an important business
associate).

*sigh* just about says it all :(

Any workaround for this? Such as, for example, a script to kill double
bounces like this?

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org
You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass