Re: [Exim] Multiple delivery of messages

Author: Gyan Mathur
To: Ray Miller
CC: exim-users, Gyan Mathur
Subject: Re: [Exim] Multiple delivery of messages
> Has anyone seen this behaviour before? (exim version 2.02)

> 2000-11-29 01:00:15 Error while handling error message: excessively long head
> er line read

Yes, I saw it ages ago and reported it. I'm sure I wasn't the only
one (I got a comment from someone about making sure my lists only
contained valid addresses -- as you know, people subscribe and then go
away, so that isn't always an option).

Anyway Philip fixed it in 3.034 and it was therefore in the 3.10
release. 2.02 is unmaintainably old -- if anyone asks me, I would
always say to upgrade.

Gyan.