Re: [Exim] An interesting problem with large spools

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] An interesting problem with large spools
Paul Robinson rearranged electrons thusly:

> Any pointers to it? The official website is a bit sparse, and the docs out
> of the tarball have no mention of mysql in them at all... if there is a

There are a rather wide variety of patches and such around - though there's a
CVS tree in the gnu project for this.

Also, the virtual domain patch and others can be found at
http://www.moongroup.com (whose webmaster chuck mead wrote that patch)

> Now, call me a cynic if you like, but something doesn't quite feel right
> here, and the version number (0.9.8) is making me a little edgy as well. Are
> you winding me up? :-)

quite stable though - far mroe stable than qpopper :)

> no business of this list. Just thought I would ramble on a bit... How do you
> give a venture capitalist a heart attack? Boo! ... Well, *I* thought it was
> funny...

*splorffff* - there goes another monitor. sigh ... another list where I must
not drink coffee when reading posts ;)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org
You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass