Re: [Exim] copy header(s) into local error messages?

Author: Lutz Pressler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] copy header(s) into local error messages?
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2000, Lutz Pressler wrote:

>> What I want is a possibility to let exim copy headers of the original
>> message (maybe renamed, extend syntax given above then) into the error/
>> warning message - as headers.

> The facilty for customizing these messages should enable you to do this,
> though I have never tried to use it for that purpose.

Oh yes.. I have overlooked that it is possible to generate headers
within the errmsg_file and warnmsg_file templates.
Great. I'll try it - and your NewWishList stays one item shorter :-).

Lutz

--
  _              |  Lutz Pressler          |  Tel: ++49-551-3700002
 |_     |\ |     |  Service Network GmbH   |  FAX: ++49-551-3700009