Re: [Exim] Cant make the pcretest utility

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Gwen Pettigrew
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Cant make the pcretest utility
On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Gwen Pettigrew wrote:

> I am trying to build the pcretest utility so that I can test some reg
> exprs that I am wanting to use in my config file. Only problem is I
> can build it. I get this instead

pcretest should automatically be built as part of Exim. You will find it
in the util directory after a successful build of Exim.

If you want to build it separately, the best thing is to get the
free-standing distribution of PCRE from one of

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/pcre-3.4.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/pcre-3.4.tar.bz2