Re: [Exim] next release ?

Author: Peter Galbavy
To: Philip Hazel, robert rotman
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] next release ?
> So far, I have made two very minor changes (missing data in logging of
> callback failures, and a debugging message that shouldn't be there). I
> have a couple more similar small things to check out, so it looks like
> the release code will not be very different, unless somebody finds
> something more serious. So if it's not "safe" now, it's unlikely be any
> more "safe" in a week's time...

Minor thing, but on reading NewStuff about the TLS options, it appears that
the certificates and private keys must be in a file. Any chance of extending
that to support the "data" option that was also introduced for the
forwardfile driver/transport ? I would like to strongly consider storing
certs/keys in a DB...

Or it this just the way OpenSSL works ?

Peter