Re: [Exim] 8 bit characters in plain text

Author: mike
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] Re: [Exim] 8 bit characters: í
Subject: Re: [Exim] 8 bit characters in plain text
Hi again
feel free to shoot me down, I admit I am still learning here

The basics at present involve a perl script which attaches headers to
the emails sent
as so

        print MAIL "X-Loop-Detect: 1\n";
        print MAIL "MIME-Version: 1.0\n";
        print MAIL "Content-Type: text/plain\n";
        print MAIL "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n";
        print MAIL "xxxxx\n";
        print MAIL "return-receipt: 'xxxx\@xxxxxxxxx.com'\n";
        print MAIL "From: $from\n";
        print MAIL "To: $recips\n\n";