Re: [Exim] alias exception definition

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: kuksi
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] alias exception definition
I'm not sure that I understand your question, but will try.

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 kuksi@??? wrote:

> I like to definite the aliases only the exceptional users.

You would like to have some sort of default alias processing, but be able
to specify some exception.

For that you could set up either smartusers or generic aliases for domain,
and then do the exceptions by having

kivalo1@???: :fail:
kivalo2@???: :fail:

In an alias file used by a director that used domains in aliases files.
That way mail to kivalo1@??? would fail, while other mail for dom.ain
would be follow the default rule.

The reason that I think I may have misunderstood your question is that
what you ask below appears to be the opposite of that I understood from
the above.

> Allowed the sending and receiving mails, but no alias to:
>
> *@domain.org
> *@domain2.net
>
> ..and I want to make aliases to:
>
> user1@???
> user2@???
> user3@???
>
> How can I make this?

If that is what you want. then just have an alias file with the second
thing in it.

> kuksi
> legalabbis...(gondolom en:-)

Ki mas lehet?