Re: [Exim] storing filter 'files' in a db

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] storing filter 'files' in a db
Quoth Philip Hazel on Sun, Nov 12, 2000:
> On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > Maybe it's time to unify everything and have one big director
> > router? (actually, not such a bad idea, when I think about it)
>
> I think you can go too far that way,

Certainly. But as time goes by individual directors and routers
become closer to each other, and directors and routers (as
concepts) become very close. One has to stop somewhere, though.

> Well, yes, that's what's planned, in effect. Thanks for the thoughts -
> they are along the lines I'm thinking.

I'll need to review Exim docs to find out how close smartuser and
aliasfile are to each other. Then I'll be able to think some
more about it. Good thing I have lots of time on my hads now ;)

<shameless ad>
Anybody needs a sysadmin in London?
</ad>

Vadik.

--
Strange Fruit.  A brilliant way to describe
somebody hanging from a tree...