Re: [Exim] filehandles and such

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Dan Kappus
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] filehandles and such
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Dan Kappus wrote:

> My boss, the CEO wanted me to write to all our customers about something
> or another.
>
> So I wrote this simple perl script, something like this:

Does the message need to be personalized for each recipient? It would
be much easier to bulk mail thise. And for that you should use one of a
large choice of mailing list management systems.

You are aware that the exim license forbids use of exim for spamming. So
I assume that all of the recipients explicitly signed up to get mail from
you.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg