Re: [Exim] How unique are exim queue msg IDs?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] How unique are exim queue msg IDs?
I will add a somewhat less exact, but simpler answer. I would
reasonably trust the exim spool ID to be unique for each message handle
by exim, even in a high-traffic situation. (It might even be possible
that it is guaranteed to be unique, but I would reserve the right to
make such guarantees to PH10 [The author of exim, in case you werent
aware])

I would not trust the "Message-ID:" header to be so, or to even be in
correct format or to exist at all. (Although if it doesnt exist, I
beleive exim adds one, using its spool ID, followed by an @, and the
exim hosts FQDN..)