Re: [Exim] filehandles and such

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jim Tittsler
Para: Dan Kappus
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] filehandles and such
On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 12:18:23PM -0800, Dan Kappus wrote:
> When I first ran this, everything was okay until about message
> 700, where it crapped out. Exim stated something about not
> being able to open enough file descriptors to send any more
> of these messages.

Instead of having Exim try to deliver all of the mail the
instant it is injected, you might have it queue up the mail so
that the queue running process(es) handle it. You could add
the -odq switch to your exim command. (You may also want to
adjust the value of queue_run_max and the rate the queue is
processed (or have the script create a bunch of 'exim -q'
processes when you are ready).)

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/