Re: [Exim] Newbie Filter Intro

Author: Yann Golanski
To: exim-users
CC: vail
Subject: Re: [Exim] Newbie Filter Intro
Is it just me being old and grumpy or did the word `Read The Fucking
Manuel' don't mean the same thing to me or to anyone else around? ;>

Serously, maybe including somehting in the Install part of the Makefile
that starts a browser and points you to the FAQ and documentation be
usefull? Or does someone fancy writting a ``A dummies's guide to Exim''?

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 09:18:18AM -0500, Johnathan Vail wrote:
> PS Is there a filter tutorial somewhere to start with? Or some
> example filters? Reading the guide doesn't give me a good place to
> start from.

RTFM.

--
        Please use PGP when replying to this message
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer