[Exim] Newbie Filter Intro

Author: Johnathan Vail
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Newbie Filter Intro
I am new to Exim and I could use a Clue(TM) to help get me started. A
simple filter I want to write a filter to save all the email both to
and from a particular user (or user) to a file as well as deliver
normally. My questions are:

if the user if "foo" and I want save in /pub/foo.mail what would it
look like and where would I put global filters? Would they go in
/usr/exim/configure or is there a better place for filters?
/etc/aliases maybe?

Thanks for you patience,

jv

PS Is there a filter tutorial somewhere to start with? Or some
example filters? Reading the guide doesn't give me a good place to
start from.