[Exim] conf file?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ethan Pierce
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] conf file?
Hi I recently installed debian 2.2 linux on a small 325mb 486 laptop for webserver functions on my lan. In setting it up very slim I may have missed some stuff, however exim is installed. Im setting up apache to mail me @ different places if there are problems etc. When I try and test the Mail program, I get the following upon send:
2000-10-28 12:01:06 Failed to open configuration file /etc/exim.conf

So, my question is what should this file read, or where can I find a sample to guide me in setting up my own. thanks for any info/suggestions.

-Ethan