Re: [Exim] problem in configuring my MUA for exim

Author: Dominique L . Bouix
To: Neeraj Manral
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] problem in configuring my MUA for exim
On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 08:46:20AM +0530, Neeraj Manral wrote:
> how should i check whether my pop-3d configuration is correct ?
> do i have to do some thing in the Exim configuration file ?

No you don't have to do anything with the Exim conf.

Looks to me like you're using tcp_wrappers and /etc/hosts.deny denies access
to the pop server.

--
Dominique L. Bouix (d@???) http://tonnikala.net/ - IT-alan uutisia suomeksi!

"Uni on huono korvike kofeiinille"   "Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine"
                     --tuntematon                                   --unknown