[Exim] Mail routing into the private network.

Author: Igor Karpov
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Mail routing into the private network.
Hi all!

Got a question, maybe very silly...

Is there a way to make Exim to route mail for some domains to another
host, also running Exim?

Now I'll try to make my question more clear ;)

I want to setup one host as a mail exchanger for a couple of
subdomains, which which are located in 10.x.x.x subnets. This host,
surely, must be visible from the whole Internet and all MX records
for these subdomains should point to it.
When mail arrived for domain itself, it should be treated as local;
when mail is for the one of these subdomains, it must be routed to
another host, running primary DNS for all these subdomains and,
therefore, knowing exactly where to send this mail.

Please, email me directly - I'm not on the list...

And yes, I've tried to find something in the FAQ...

With best regards,
--
Igor A. Karpov                  phone: +380(44)519-9665
Unix System Administrator