Re: [Exim] host_lookup_nets_except?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Paul Tod Rieger
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] host_lookup_nets_except?
I'd personally not care about reverse DNS - spammers can easily make
sure they have it, and way too many (arguably legit but
noncluefull) hosts dont have it right..

Besides, I'd rather log the actual IP address anyway. I can always go
do a lookup later, and the IP traces back to the party responsible for
the network (via whois.arin.net) - a reverse-looked up hostname/domain
might not..