Re: [Exim] host_lookup_nets_except?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Andrew D
CC: Paul Tod Rieger, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] host_lookup_nets_except?
The syntax changed in 3.0x versions of exim

All the '_except' items when away..

Look at the specification for 'Host lists' in the spec file

If you want to skip reverse lookups for the host 1.2.3.4, and any host
on the 4.5.6.7/24 network (equivalent to old 'class C'), while still
doing lookups for everything else, use -

! 1.2.3.4 : ! 4.5.6.7/24 : 0.0.0.0/0