Re: [Exim] System filter - text content

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Paul Robinson
CC: Jason Robertson, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] System filter - text content
paul@??? said:
> As of yesterday, that activity is now illegal, under the new "Bill of
> Rights" that came into play. If you monitor employees e-mail or phone
> conversations, by law you are now infringing basic human rights, and
> you're looking at doing some bird mate.

[This of course only applies to the UK]
The Human Rights legislation and RIP bill have rather conflicting aims.
Also even without RIP workplace issues are less clear-cut than your
statement.

However I would certainly hold off from getting involved in that sort
of thing until legal opinion has been obtained, and might well insist
on a director level written requirement to do this sort of work.

[However the company can also be hit under other legislation if, for
instance, people feel harrassed by email or other things going around
the company... so whatever you do its going to be wrong]

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]