Re: [Exim] TLS default options

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthew Frost
Para: Yann Golanski
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] TLS default options
On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 08:50:36AM +0100, Yann Golanski wrote:
> Really if you are using and setting up SSL you should (read should in an
> idle world) know a bit about security.

Indeed.

Perhaps a note in src/EDIT me along with the TLS options that you may
need to set up a certificate and key.

However, if you just want to use Exim as a TLS client then you appear
to just be able to compile it with the SUPPORT_TLS and TLS_LIBS
options to have it work.

Whatever happens, when enabling TLS, there is more to think about than
just compiling it (client only you disable advertising, client and
server you may set up your certificate and key).

Regards, Matthew

--
Matthew Frost                                         http://www.frost.org/
                                                   email: matthew@???