Re: [Exim] TLS default options

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] TLS default options
On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 10:12:28AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > Maybe have exim spawn a sarcastic error message if tls_certificate is
> > unset and tls_advertise_hosts is?
>
> But, as I keep saying (and nobody has contradicted me yet), the
> documentation for "openssl s_server" suggests that this is not
> necessarily an invalid state. It goes on about "anonymous DH ciphers"
> that don't need certificates.

A simple warning maybe? Something akin to

Exim Warning: you have tls_advertise_hosts but have not set the option
tls_certificate. Is this really what you want?

print that to stderr and logs.

?

--
        Please use PGP when replying to this message
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer