Re: [Exim] TLS/SSL support in Exim: Testers needed

Author: Toshio Kumagai
To: Philip Hazel, pir
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS/SSL support in Exim: Testers needed
Hello Philip and Peter,

    I stopped standard SMTP service prior to start 3.162,
    of course, and stop, then start several times.
    There are no error logs in paniclog/mainlog/rejectlog.
    Exim seems close connection just after the initial
    connection ... no greeting messages shown when I
    telnet to SMTP port.
    But local delivery is working correct.
    And, yes, daemon is running normally without accepting
    SMTP connection.
    Hmmm :-(

    Okay, I'll wait for other people's success report and
    watch my configuration again.
    Thank you very much.

###

--