Re: [Exim] Gotta love exim

Author: Andrew
To: Dave C., exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Gotta love exim
> While I can understand their position (I work for an ISP too), I'm
> curious why spammers deserve to have their identity protected? Couldn't
> ISP's include language in their TOS/AUP which said that users agreed
> that if they were caught in the act of gross network abuse, that their
> ID and contact info would be shared with their victims? Wouldnt this
> help cut way down on spam?

oh of course, but polititions are way behind the times.
Our new privacy laws in Australia prevent us from giving out ANY
information, infact we can't even get information about users dialing in
(ie phone nos) from our telco. getting rediculous I reckon, however I can
of course see the benefits because of this, I just hope no underhanded
stuff will go on.
well we can only hope :)
cya
Andrew

--
We are sorry, you have reached an imaginary Email Address.
Please rotate your PC ninety degrees and try again.