Re: [Exim] postgres (and others) lookup documentation

Author: Petr Cech
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] postgres (and others) lookup documentation
On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 12:34:46PM +0100 , James Greenhalgh wrote:
> Hi all, does anyone know of a good resource with a few examples of lookups
> within exim? I've found a bit in the lookups section for mysql, but there's
> _no_ documentation at all for pgsql lookups, that I can find.

Yup. There is none, but the syntax is exactly the same as for mysql. pgsql
lookup is the same as mysql only some parts customised to postgresql.
The change was after 3.10 (in 3.13 IIRC) and documentation didn't catch up
(that's true for every change in 3.1x, x>0).

                Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
      cech@???