Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: wokness monster
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]
On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, wokness monster wrote:

> To: Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey@???>

Hi, you probably wanted to send your whole message to the list, so I
replying, copying to the list, even though you sent it just to me.]

> Wow! That was it! I can now revice mail! Thanks to everyone here, you
> guys are really helpfull,

Welcome to the world of network and Unix administration.

> and I will try me best to go out and read before I ask anymore
> questions,

Thank you very much. It is also useful to lurk on various lists and
news groups.

> by the way, I can still send the log file if
> you want, but I don't really see a reason

No need as far as I am concerned.

> Thanks (again),

You're welcome. And have fun. And there is something that you can do.
One rule that I try to impose on myself is that for every question I ask
on a forum like this, I answer two. Sometimes it is not in the same group
or list due to what I am compatent to answer. Please find some forum in
which you can provide as much help to others as people have provided you
here.

Cheers, and congratulations on a working system.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html